Thursday, February 19, 2015

Unlock A Boost Mobile I455

Unlock your Boost Mobile I455 to use with another network.


The Boost Mobile I455 phone comes with push-to-talk, GPS and voice dialing. If you want to use your Boost Mobile I455 phone with another network, you must unlock the device first. Unlocking your phone removes the network lock placed on the device by Boost Mobile. You can unlock the network lock with an unlock code, which you can obtain from Boost Mobile.


Instructions


1. Dial *#06# from your Boost Mobile I455 phone and wait for the status menu to populate.


2. Locate and write down your international mobile equipment (IMEI) number.


3. Contact Boost Mobile and follow the prompts to speak with a representative.


4. Verify your wireless account and ask the representative to provide you with the unlock code for your Boost Mobile I455 phone.


5. Provide the representative with your phone's IMEI number and wait for her to generate the code for your Boost Mobile I455 phone. Write this number down.


6. Power off your Boost Mobile I455 phone and remove the battery. Locate the SIM card slot and remove the SIM card.


7. Reinsert the battery into your phone and power back on your device. Wait until you are prompted to enter the network code for your device.


8. Enter the unlock code that you received from Boost Mobile in the same manner that it was given to you onto your mobile phone.


9. Wait until your phone prompts you that the network lock has successfully been removed. Your I455 phone may restart.

Tags: Boost Mobile, Boost Mobile I455, Mobile I455, I455 phone, Mobile I455 phone, your Boost, your Boost Mobile